Ireland has had many Rebellions and Uprisings in its long and troubled struggle for Independence. These historic events have been immortalised in Rebel song-lore commemorating the Insurrections and the Patriots involved.
This Centenary Commemorative Collection features many songs that were sung up to and during the 1916 Easter Rising, the War of Independence and the Irish Civil War.
1. The Foggy Dew – Frances Black
2. God Save Ireland – Barleycorn
3. Meet Me At The Pillar – Patsy Watchorn (The Dubliners)
4. On The One Road – Barleycorn
5. Grace – Derek McCormack
6. Come Out You Black And Tans – Paddy Reilly
7. Michael (The Ballad of Michael Collins) – Johnny McEvoy
8. Tri-Coloured Ribbon – The Wolfe Tones
9. My Last Farewell – Barelycorn
10. The Recruiting Sergeants – The Black Family
11. The Dying Rebel - Patsy Watchorn (The Dubliners)
12. Follow Me Up To Carlow – Jim McCann
13. Sackville Street Lament – Finbar Furey
14. The Merry Ploughboy – The Wolfe Tones
15. Only Our Rivers Run Free – Paddy Reilly
16. The Rebel – Ronnie Drew
17. The Bold Fenian Men – The Dublin City Ramblers
18. The Boys of The Old Brigade - Paddy McGuigan
19. Kevin Barry – The Dublin City Ramblers
20. A Nation Once Again – Paddy Reilly
The 1916 Easter Rising Centenary Commemoration Collection CD will be packaged securely for posting.